There are many ways to get everyone in your school involved in Footy Colours Day, the only limitation is your imagination! Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Have mates sponsor mates for laps of the oval
- Hold a footy-themed breakfast, morning break or lunch
- Casual day – wear your footy colours all day!
- Hold a footy trivia competition
- Decorate the classrooms in footy colours
- Have handball or longest kick competitions
- Hair or face painting in footy colours
- Football treasure hunts
- Lunchtime football games
- Football art or colouring-in competitions
- Set-up a football cards and memorabilia stall
- Dress up as your favourite player/mascot
- Colour your hair in your favourite footy colours
If you have any other brilliant ideas (and we’re sure you will), we’d love you to tell us so we can share them with other schools.
Support Footy Colours Day and help young Australians with cancer. Register now!